Goodwin Family Funeral Home originated as a residence built in 1876. Ross Flummerfelt purchased the property in 1944, and transformed it into a funeral home. The funeral home underwent a major renovation in 1944 and another major renovation in 1992 to meet the increased volume of the business. This allows our families a spacious and comfortable facility to honor their loved ones. Many characteristics of the original residence are still present within the funeral home yet today. We are capable of handling multiple visitations offering spacious visitation parlors, spacious lounge, front entry sitting area, entry ramp, handicap restrooms, and a spacious parking lot.